Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Automotive Services Ring - The Automotive Services Web Ring is devoted to sites that deal with servicing ATVs, Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles, Auto p

Forums     Login   Signup

Automotive Services Ring

Manager: idowebsites
Autos, automotive & motorsports community. Commercial and enthusiast membership. Automobile fanatics, auto dealerships, auto part shops, salvage yards, motorsports, racing, motorcycles and trucks are all relevant subject material.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Acquiring 5th Anniversary Celebration Present form eobd2.com - 10/30/2013
Last Sunday, I surfed online to discover a single obd2 tool for my automobile Seat 2006. As there are actually numerous obd2 tool stores on the internet, I asked my friend Kevin to provide me an idea. Then he recommended me try and seek the advice of on eobd2.com that is specialized in obd2 tools and their accessories.

Immediately after about two hours surfing and consulting for the retailers buyers service, I ultimately decided to buy C168 scanner which seems a great tool for me. Because the buyer services and Kevin confirm me that this really is an easy-to-use with Bluetooth wireless technology, so I placed my order that day.

I received my C168 scanner today, and inside the package there is also a different item. I was curious about it, and I found there is certainly label on it, named automobile Mini flashlight without having battery in it. I didn't know why it really is there. Hence, I inquiry consumers service, she told me that this is a present for buyers to celebrate our eobd2 5th anniversary.

Even though there is absolutely no battery in the automobile mini flashlight, I bought AA battery to use it. it's great to appear a tiny thing with effective light. However, it is not so helpful for me. And after that I lastly gave it to my uncle who lives in countryside. He likes it pretty substantially and use it if he got out in nights. All in all, it finds its position at final.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy